5/15/2020 0 Comments
According to the Texas SOS website, Voter Registration has increased 2,636,136 in Texas since Nov 2008 or 19.42%.
Voter Registration numbers are very fluid and moving all the time. The raw numbers don't always tell the entire story. For instance, of the 254 counties in Texas, only 52% or 132 counties actually show an increase. The other 48% or 122 counties have decreased in their total Registered Voter count.
If we isolate just the counties with increased voter registration, the growth number is actually 2,701,300.
In fact, 91% or 2,464,630 of the total increase in Texas Voter Registration from Nov 2008 to March 2020 came from the only 26 of the 254.
Source: Texas SOS Website
Mark 2:17 NIV
17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”